Ticket prices have been increased this year to make sure we can provide the very very best weekends entertainment and ensure we meet all our costs comfortably. Every penny raised from Ticket Sales is spent on the festival. We believe the ticket price should remain around this level without the need to increase it by much for the next few years and hopefully beyond. This year we have had to introduce a small booking fee to cover the cost of Paypal, as we lost over £1,000 in fees last year :-(
Tickets for ToneFest 5 (July 2013) are priced as follows:
Adult Weekend - £77.00 (18+ on 19th July 2013)
Teen Weekend - £40.00 (12-17 on 19th July 2013)
Child Weekend - £25.00 (3-12 on 19th July 2013)
Under 3's are free and do not need a ticket :-)
Adult Friday - £25.00
Teen Friday - £15.00
Child Friday - £12.50
Adult Saturday - £35.00
Teen Saturday - £20.00
Child Saturday - £15.00
Adult Sunday - £35.00
Teen Sunday - £20.00
Child Sunday - £15.00
Tickets are available from this site only and can be purchased via the SHOP icon above or by the Buy Tickets Icon on the Home Page.
ToneFest Tickets are as Unique as the festival itself and after 2011's 7" Single and 2012's Cassette Tickets, this year's are also quirky and very different than other events.
In previous years, I've asked if ticket holders would photograph themselves with their ticket in a far away or bizarre location/situation etc etc.... Please try and send us a picture of yourselves with your tickets.Here's a few from previous years:
Install latest flash player if you can't see this gallery, or click here to see the html version.
Ultra Media Gallery 7
Ticket Terms and Conditions:
1. Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase.
2. The right of admission is reserved.
3. Management reserve the right to alter or in the event of adverse weather conditions to curtail or cancel the performance.
4. Lost tickets must be reported and there may be a charge for a replacement.
5. Strictly NO FIREWORKS OR FIRE LANTERNS allowed on site.
6. Management reserve the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme if necessary.
7. Those who are, or whom appear to be under 18 will not be served alcohol.
8. ToneFest will not be responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings.
9. Earliest entry for weekend ticket holders is 9.00am on Friday 20th July 2012 and must depart no later than midday on Monday 23rd July 2012.
10. Excessive exposure to loud music may cause hearing damage.